Diamond Flex-Lok™ is a high-performance matting system manufactured with 100% recycled materials and combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort. The ergonomic properties of Diamond Flex-Lok™ are the result of a multi-tiered footing design that elevates the mat off the floor, creating air pockets that allow the mat to flex with the weight of the worker. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from the work area without clogging. Black tiles, ramps & corners are made with 100% recycled materials.
Notrax 620 Diamond Flex-Lok Matting Features...
• Black tiles & ramps made with 100% recycled materials.
• A PVC based workstation that combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort.
• Beveled ramps eliminate trip hazards.
• PVC construction offers resistance to chemicals, cutting fluids, oils and greases.
• A pronounced raised diamond pattern on the mat surface and an inverted-V pattern on the ramps provide addtional traction.
• Sorbent pads can easily be placed underneath the mat in extremely wet applications.