For high-density, multiple-product storage situations, you can’t beat Interlake’s push-back system. It’s designed to optimize the use of your storage area while still combining excellent selectivity and a maintenance-free design. As each pallet is loaded, it’s placed on a free-rolling carriage that is literally pushed back into the system by loading additional pallets. When unloading, gravity moves the pallets forward to the aisle on the telescoping carriages, eliminating the need for reaching or driving into the rack. Everything can be accessed from a single aisle in a first-in/last-out arrangement, minimizing space requirements and maximizing the number of picking faces. Push-back systems are available in two-, three-, four, or five-deep pallet configurations.
How does Push Back Rack work?
Pallets are placed by forklift on nested carts riding on inclined rails. Each pallet is then pushed back by subsequent pallet loading, exposing the next cart. When removing product, the forklift takes out the front pallet, allowing the pallets on carts behind it to roll gently to the front of the rack. The nested carts make placement and retrieval easy.
What are the layout advantages of the Push-Back Rack?
There is no wasted space with Push-Back. Because of the increased depth of the system, Push-Back minimizes the number of aisles needed to access product, creating a high-density, high-efficiency storage solution.
As pallets are removed, gravity pulls the remaining pallets forward, ensuring that the front pallet position is always filled. This makes pallet extraction simple.
Features and Benefits
- Better use of warehouse space - push back offers up to 90% more product storage than selective rack systems
- Store a variety of SKUs on different levels of lanes for easy product access
- Interlocking carts help percent dangerous jamming and costly product damage
- Up to 400% more selectivity than drive-in racks makes pushback more versatile for a greater number of SKU's
- High storage density coupled with selectivity for faster pick rates
- Color coded carts for easy visual inventory
- Large target for loading and unloading
- Maximizes space utilization by filling the vertical cube
- Last in, first out" inventory
- Unlike drive-in racks, each level is independently accessible
Push-Back Rack Components
The Push-Back system consists of carts and rails set within a supporting structure of frames and beams. The supporting structure can be either welded or bolted using standard pallet rack components for maximum flexibility and lower cost. Carts can be selected to be two-,three- or four- deep, depending on the application and space requirements.
2. Front Beam
3. Intermediate Beam
6. Pallet Stops
7. Skid Resistant Surface (Optional)
8. Full Cart Cover (Optional)
For more information or to place an order please Contact Us at 1-800-728-9784 or feel free to email us at email@example.com.