Drive-In / Drive-Thru rack is a unique storage solution. Loads are densely stored in lanes several positions deep, and lift equipment actually enters the rack structure in order to store and retrieve them. Drive-In/Drive-Thru rack is ideally suited to operations where a large quantity of relatively few SKUs are stored. Overall square footage needs can be reduced by 35% or more as compared to standard selective rack. This allows for significantly reduced building costs for a new facility or for storage of a greater number of pallet loads in an existing warehouse. Drive-In/Drive-Thru rack may be designed specifically for your needs, in a multitude of heights and depths, and with a wide variety of components. A Drive-In rack structure contains a common entry and exit point for each storage bay. Drive-Thru features access to a storage bay on both the front and back of the bay. Also available in structural steel.
Features and Benefits
• The highest density storage solution available, and the ideal solution for large volume storage of like product.
• Welded frame construction delivers high rigidity and strength.
• High storage density reduces space costs and holds more loads.
• A wide variety of available components allow use of either roll formed or structural components with many arm and rail combinations.
• Interlake designs with safety as a primary concern, along with functionality, looks and long life.